Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miami Comic Con Wrap up

This is the post I originally made on Life with Death, but I guess it should be posted here too. This weekend is Megacon! Come see me in Brown Section 18A!


Back from Miami Comic Con which was a great show! Thanks to all who came over to see me! Met a lot of awesome people and new friends as well hanging with old ones.
I was surprised with an amazing piece of art of Kim and Rotty by the awesome Michael "Locoduck" Duron!

I commissioned Mike Maihak of Cleopatra in Spaaace! to draw Kim:

and I was commissioned by someone else to draw Kim!

One thing that sucked was that on Saturday night after the con, I broke my banner. I unhooked the top part of it while not holding on to it so it shot down like a spring. The metal part on top of it flew off and cut my finger! Here is an illustration of the event as depicted by Kevin Mellon:

I didn't really like the design I put on the banner so I'm not too upset about it. Here is a picture from Sunday (SEE, NO BANNER!!) taken by Jordan of The Fine Print Shoppe:

Here are a few other commissions I did and actually remembered to take a picture of!





No comments:

Post a Comment