Thursday, March 31, 2011

Megacon 2011

This past weekend was Megacon and it was amazing! I'd like to thank everyone who came over to my table, even if it was just to say hello. Here are some commissions that I remembered to take pictures of!




 I was asked to draw my ideal Fantastic Four team on this cover. I knew I wanted them to be in the somewhat traditional FF costumes so I picked Marvel ladies that I felt were easy to distinguish. Also, this would be a crazy awesome team.



Sketch I did inside the Voltron: United & Drawn book


A young lady's original character



A couple weeks before I was commissioned by a local collector to do a piece in his sketchbook where artists choose a scene from a Tarantino movie and draw it in the style of a pulp comic. I chose the adrenaline scene from Pulp Fiction:


Here's a pic of a my nice new shiney banner:

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to get by to check out your table and meet you, but got trapped at my table. :( Looks like the con went great for you. Love that Batgirl! The FF cover and Ambush Bug you did were for a friend of mine and he was stoked with your work! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete