Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A place to hang my hat!

So I finally have somewhere I can post junky concept art and sketches since i don't care much for DeviantArt sketch dumps. Plus I can only say so many things in 140 characters or less! Beginning February 1st I'll start posting art related to my web comic and start unveiling more details (zomg aren't you super excited?!) I still have a lot of work to do to be ready for Megacon in March but I'm looking forward to it. 

Here is my character 'Dite (from my Aphrodite in the Now sketch). This was originally intended to be used for a mythology drawing event thing at PencilJack but I didn't make the time to finish it. I was going to clean it up and color it digitally.


Speaking of digitally, I've been trying to do more works as such, smaller pieces here and there but it's still a bit stressful and not as an enjoyable as working traditionally for me. Hopefully that will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment