Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Moving to Tumblr

I've decided to change my main blog over to Tumblr. Many other people have already done this but I've had my Blogger for a long time now and I've always liked how easy it was to customize. This past weekend I went from an iPhone to an Android and I guess Google links the pictures from Blogger to the phone. They were all so old, I wanted to remove them. I didn't realize it would delete them from here as well.

This is the SECOND time I've done this, accidentally. It's really frustrating and I really don't want to go back and re-upload everything like I did last time. So I'm jumping on the Tumblr Train! I actually already have one but it's neglected thanks to Blogger. I'll be keeping that updated from here on out.

Follow me on TUMBLR

You can also find me on Instagram,  Facebook, Twitter, and DeviantArt.

2 comments:

  1. i have thought about the advantages of TUMBLR and the disadvantages... best of luck to you and once i figure it out i am going to follow you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeremy! I've done the exact same thing and I definitely acknowledge both the good and bad of making such a move, but I do think the positive will outweigh the negative. Plus I won't have to worry about accidentally deleting albums of photos anymore :)

      Delete