Saturday, March 2, 2013

Megacon Commission Pre-Orders


 I'm now accepting commission pre-orders for Megacon which are $40.00 watercolor paintings on 9x12" watercolor paper. This includes one character so the price may vary depending on the details. I've already started filling up the list, and this year I will not be doing any take-home commissions due to my schedule. Once I fill the list at the con I'll create a standby list, and if I finish the others with time to spare I'll start on the standby list. Getting a pre-order avoids all that and gives me a chance to get a head start on your commission, letting me make it all that much better! Email me at dsoloud@yahoo.com and let me know what you're interested in commissioning. If you find this to be out of your price range, don't worry, I'll still have lots of goodies for all budget ranges :)

I'll be at table Orange 2, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment