Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Megacon this weekend! 2/17-2/19

I will be at MEGACON this weekend in Orlando, FL in BURGUNDY 8B. I'll be doing sketches and have originals and prints for sale. I also have a new sketchbook 'Va Va BOOM! Vol. 2' which will be for sale there. 40 pages, color, $15.00.  If you aren't able to make it, I'll have copies for sale next week in my shop. More info on that to come.

Next month I'll be at PLANET COMICON in Kansas City, MO. If you're there it will be the same deal as Megacon :)
In June I'll be at HEROES CON in Charlotte, NC. I'm not sure what other cons I'm going to do this year yet.

WORK IN PROGRESS PEAKS
One last thing, I've started posting more in progress works when I'm able to.  If you're interested in seeing these, they're posted to the following places:
Twitter
Facebook (progress pics are public so you can also just choose to 'subscribe')
and more recently Tumblr
or Instagram directly if you have the app, my username is daniellegransaull


'...A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME..'
Also, a quick note about the deal with my name because I know some were getting confused and thinking I ran off and got married. "Danielle Soloud" was my DJ alias I used to go by, it's a joke name. When you say it aloud it sounds like "Don't Yell So Loud". Recently I've decided to start using my real name, which is Danielle Gransaull.


CURRENT WORKS
After this weekend I'll be working on 2 sketch card sets Vampirella (set 2), Marvel Beginnings 2, and finally finishing COMMISSIONS! Aside from con commissions I'm not accepting anymore until I clear out the queue I have. Hoping to be able to re-open commissions between April and May.


Have a great weekend, everyone. Hope to see some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment