Thursday, May 5, 2011

21 Q's



 Last month I did an interview on Two Thumbs, Eight Fingers, click here to read!



 
I did a live interview for Roboplastic Apocalypse at Megacon in regards to the Voltron coffee table art book that I had a piece in. You can listen to me at the 24:30 mark. 



A comic I drew for Gameblurb.net!

 

5finity Announces Details for Zombies vs. Cheerleaders Platinum

Upcoming set I'm working on discussed in an article on Tradercracks.com: http://tradercracks.com/blog/2011/04/25/5finity-announces-details-for-zombies-vs-cheerleaders-platinum/













Also, I will be at Heroes next month in North Carolina! I'm working to have at least one new print available and some other things, but I don't think I'll have a new sketchbook by then like I originally intended.

I'm also currently working on an upcoming Upperdeck Marvel set, Vampirella, Galaxgals Eradication LLC, a Rittenhouse set, and some other fun projects that I look forward to sharing. I'm currently working on a short story for an anthology, and my big personal project I'm going to start will be Sai O'Nara because I'm just so damn excited to start it that I can't wait anymore!

PS. Life with Death updated today!

No comments:

Post a Comment